Hi Everyone! Hope you are doing well and staying healthy as states and local areas begin easing restrictions. Meanwhile, Gities and Gitie’s Auctions are continuing their Facebook Live auctions, and this week has something for the Star Trek fan! Of course there will be collectibles and treasures to stir your interest if you’re not a Trekkie 🙂 Take a look at the Star Trek and other items below.
The pictures above are just a small sample of the items to be auctioned. Click here to see more items. Please remember if you’ve never bid at one of Gitie’s auctions you need to pre-register no later than tonight at 6:00. You may click here to register. For terms of auction and how to bid, please see below.
- All items will be invoiced and paid through PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account to receive and pay invoices).
- Winning bidders have 24 hours to pay their invoice. NOTE: If you do not pay your invoice within the 24 hours, you will lose your item. If you do not pay your invoice on time, twice, you will no longer be allowed to participate in Gitie’s online auctions.
- Items may be picked up locally or can be shiped to you. If you chose to have your item(s) shipped, you will charged a shipping fee. Multiple items won and shipped to the same address qualify for a discounted shipping fee.
- Winning items will be shipped after payment is received.
- Due to the lag in Facebook Live events, the auctioneer will give a 30 second warning, before declaring lot sold, to ensure they do not miss any bids.
- Bidding on lots will consist of the following bid structure:
- $1 to $10 – Bids will be in $1 increments until the lot reaches $20.
- $20 to $50 – Bids will be in $2 increments until the lot reaches $50
- $50 and above – Bids will be in $5 increments until item is sold.
- NOTE: Adjustments of the bid increments will be at the auctioneer’s discretion.
- To bid, use the comment box to enter the amount of your bid. Important: place a letter in front of your bid amount. You may use any letter, and the dollar sign is not needed. So as an example, if I wanted to bid $8 for an item, I decide to use the first letter of my last name, Self and type S8 in the comments.
- If you’re no longer interested in the item, please type “Out” in the comments, so auctioneer knows you are no longer bidding on that item.
- After it appears no more bids are coming in, the auctioneer will announce that bidding for that item is about to close and count down from 5 to 1, declare item “sold” and state the winning bidder.
Gitie will go live from her Facebook page at 6:00, with bidding starting at 6:15. You can click here to go to her Facebook page. Hope to see you online. Until then, Happy Bidding!
If you liked this post, please consider subscribing to receive email notification of new content.