Hi Everyone! I’m back today to share some of the items to be auctioned at this Friday’s virtual auction. This week has a selection of new and like-new Michael Kors and Brighton handbags and wallets, signed artwork and hand crafted items, a Longaberger canister set, NRFB Barbie dolls and many other items. Keep scrolling to take a look at these and some other items up for bid. If you’d like to view additional images, click here .
To participate in the auction, head over to Gitie’s and Gitie’s Auction Facebook page, or click here, Friday at 6:00 p.m.!
Also, if you’re new to Gitie’s virtual auctions, please pre-register here before Friday.
Terms of Auction
- All items will be invoiced and paid through PayPal (you do not need a PayPal account to receive and pay invoices).
- Winning bidders have 24 hours to pay their invoice. NOTE: If you do not pay your invoice within the 24 hours, you will lose your item. If you do not pay your invoice on time, twice, you will no longer be allowed to participate in Gitie’s online auctions.
- Items may be picked up locally or can be shiped to you. If you chose to have your item(s) shipped, you will charged a shipping fee. Multiple items won and shipped to the same address qualify for a discounted shipping fee.
- Winning items will be shipped after payment is received.
- Due to the lag in Facebook Live events, the auctioneer will give a 30 second warning, before declaring lot sold, to ensure they do not miss any bids.
- Bidding on lots will consist of the following bid structure:
- $1 to $10 – Bids will be in $1 increments until the lot reaches $20.
- $20 to $50 – Bids will be in $2 increments until the lot reaches $50
- $50 and above – Bids will be in $5 increments until item is sold.
- NOTE: Adjustments of the bid increments will be at the auctioneer’s discretion.
- To bid, use the comment box to enter the amount of your bid. Important: place a letter in front of your bid amount. You may use any letter, and the dollar sign is not needed. So as an example, if I wanted to bid $8 for an item, I decide to use the first letter of my last name, Self and type S8 in the comments.
- If you’re no longer interested in the item, please type “Out” in the comments, so auctioneer knows you are no longer bidding on that item.
- After it appears no more bids are coming in, the auctioneer will announce that bidding for that item is about to close and count down from 5 to 1, declare item “sold” and state the winning bidder.
Please note that Gitie and her team are continually trying to improve their auctions to give you an enjoyable experience. However some things are beyond their control, with internet speed being the main thing. While the lag time between your bid and Gitie seeing it my be upwards of 45 seconds at times, be assured that Gitie allows plenty of time to receive bids before calling the item “sold”.
Hope you can join in the fun this Friday evening! Until then stay safe and Happy Bidding!